On May 1, 1912 ‘Abdu’l-Bahá laid the corner stone for the first Mashriqu’l-Adhkár in the West. He states that, “an edifice or temple is to be built in order that humanity might find a place of meeting, and this is to be conducive to unity and fellowship among them.”
Full talk available here.
Ivan Mihoci, Mary Okonkwo, & Lorraine Sherrill
Kristine Asuncion, Debora Dechtiar, Jubin Nakhai, Ingrid Hauck, & Ian Carter